Linea Voyage Week 7 Bugs and Issues

Please ask any questions or report any bugs/issues about Linea Voyage Week 7 here :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I get sign-up error everytime I try to login with my wallet. I created an account but can not login because it always asks for handle(signup). Any suggestion or solution to this problem?

8 Likes

Guys ! Linea Faucet not working any time ! Only bridge ! Who needs USDC for week 7 I use Uniswap app and swap my Linea Dai to USDC

6 Likes

I’m also facing the same problem

3 Likes

Team is aware and I will provide an update when fixed!

4 Likes

Hi sir how to login sir

3 Likes

You already have a handle, as stated by the error, so don’t try to sign up again.

If you’re having trouble logging in try refreshing the page or using another browser

3 Likes

the same problem… i try send the lens user to other wallet and create new but nothing… :frowning:

1 Like

Lineaster team is aware of issues and is working on a fix now, please be patient!

We will let you know when fixes have been made.

6 Likes

Ahh thanks u so much ser

2 Likes

while trying to create a post with strong on main page is showing a rpc error

1 Like

This is due to some API issues because of the high amounts of traffic on the site. Team is working on fixing, please try again some other time!

2 Likes

I get this too, Will try again

1 Like

My problem is inability to sign in to my account after successfully creating One, what I’m I doing wrong?

I have problem with Idriss tasks.

Also cant wait on week 8 and another 200 tasks to get approved as a loyal tester.

2 Likes

See the guide for a workaround:

4 Likes

DEGEN REBORN TOKEN CONTRACT NOT SUPPORTNG from Uniswap

2 Likes

Hi. For this bug I cant login to my account. It says i had an account before and now the site isn’t giving me any option to login to my created account. There’s no other way to login. Please contact to the devs and fix this issue.
My address: 0x3B5013Dab6879Ae5442a2DFe75341Fd52CdaAb04

1 Like

everybody facing one problem, we can not even bridge eth goerli to linea. it shows me 1.000.000.000 trx fee on HOP

3 Likes

Sir, my lineaster record is created… My lineaster account cannot be opened… I cannot make lineaster settings

2 Likes