Linea Voyage Week 5 Bugs and Issues

Please ask any questions, share any bugs, and report any issues about Linea Voyage week 5 here :slight_smile:

Thank you!

17 Likes

Please review this phase, you do not want to connect the wallet to claim the token, I have already done everything that is recommended to release the possible errors of the wallet and even so, it has been three hours and I have not connected

3 Likes

thirdweb adding deployed contract to dashboard taking forever

3 Likes

Have you tried on another browser? If you also have any other wallet extensions installed, try disabling them too

4 Likes

There’s a lot of traffic on the site so it could take some time to load, you can also refresh the page and click Contracts to see if the token appears under deployed contracts

4 Likes

Because tens of 1000s people are deploying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope HAPI will be not the same issue as was BILINEAR

3 Likes

The Faucet not been working

4 Likes

Hapi task is not verifying in galxe

3 Likes

Is there an issue with the Hapi Quest? I have completed it 3 times, and although I may have not followed the instructions the first 2, I went through the guide word for word the 3rd?
I honestly cannot see what I’m doing wrong?

3 Likes

I have completed Hapi quest but Point not added, why

Hi,
I have noticed a delay between MetaMask notifications and the Linea explorer. For example, I did the Hapi task on the first day when it was announced and I sent 0.0001 ETH to Hapi address as shown in the screenshot attached. MetaMask notified the transaction was confirmed and that is why I could send the next transactions. However, when I checked the explorer I have noticed that the transaction status is pending (it is not confirmed). For such cases on other blockchains as the transaction is pending, the transactions after the pending one will not broadcast to the blockchain, but here it is different. That may be why my Hapi task is not green after 5 days.

1 Like

In my own case, I noticed that the second transaction which was to send 0.0002 ETH to the first newly created address was confirmed but wasn’t broadcasted. So made use of Happi address 0.0001 ETH and second newly created address 0.0003 ETH to form my Later L

1 Like

Update Review please! my task in thirdweb done early but can’t claim my point until now.

1 Like

Is it possible to start the voyage now if we didn’t participate for the first 4 weeks? It doesn’t seem so based on the instructions to send ETH from a previous week’s wallet to verify the HAPI task.

1 Like

Yes, you can do it. However, to receive the points of the week 5, you need to complete the tasks before the deadline, i.e., before 4th June at 11:59 pm EST mentioned on the Linea week 5 campaign on Galxe site. You will have 2 more days to claim the points. Read the instructions of the campaign page carefully.

1 Like

Thanks. Is it normal for bridging from Goerli to take 5+ hours? I bridged and used the faucet before 5pm EST today and neither have gone through.

1 Like

You’re welcome. It depends on the traffic. As there is a Linea campaign today and the deadline is close, that may be reason for the high traffic on the bridge from Goerli to Linea network. In case you have used HOP bridge, you may have received the ETH in the form of hETH. If that is the case, you will need to convert hETH to ETH to pay the gas on Linea. However, if you do not have any ETH on Linea, that does not help.

1 Like

Have you tried to get the Linea faucet from Infura? Please refer to the following link. Remove the 2 spaces I inserted in the link.
https:// www.infura. io/faucet/linea

1 Like

Yeah, Infura has been pending for 7+ hours. On the block explorer, it’s showing transaction not found.

3 Likes