Linea Voyage - Bridge Week-BSC Tasks

I wanted to share if anyone couldn’t get test BUSD and BNB it can be redeemed on Celer website.

9 Likes

hi
busd does not pass even though it is a bridge

1 Like

probably because the testnet is congested due to high demand, if you have eth on Linea testnet you can speed up the transfer yourself. That’s what I did and it worked. I hope it will be helpful!

3 Likes

I completed all tasks they updated after I finished the tasks but I cannot claim my points. (Just Dai, Usdc and Hop arrived to Linea.)

2 Likes

You will be able to claim your points about 24 hours after completing the quest. These quests are manually verified by the bridge teams, please be patient

1 Like

I need exact UNI and USDT contract address to transfer on LIFI. I try to swap UNI and USDT on uniswap but my balance in LIFI still 0. So i think i swap wrong token. Thanks

1 Like

https://faucet.goerli.linea.build/ and make sure you are connected to Goerli network.

You must lock ETH to receive UNI and USDT

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ve done

Hello. It is not possible to make a transaction on the Polygon Mumbai - Linea bridge. All the time the message “Api Request failed” appears.

Exchange transactions either do not go through, or go through within a day. It is too long.
At the same time, successful transactions are not verified on Galxe.

1 Like

Same issues here, don’t know what’s wrong :expressionless: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi.

I am trying to send a bus from BSC to Linea and keep getting an error, what should I do?
help plz

2 Likes

Traffic kills the tasks?!

1 Like

how to speed this up ? also, any where else to get BUSD, only managed to get a little not enough to bridge ?

Hi do you find a solution for busd faucet? Cannot claim since 3 days. Thanks

https://faucet.goerli.linea.build/ for BUSD, please be patient because there is a lot of demand from faucet at this time on testnet.

sorry but I can’t share a link here

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Your Feedback Here! :thought_balloon:

work sir, nice info. because there was no busd faucet reading there, I was confused before