Linea Voyage Week 4 Bugs and Issues

Linea week 4 voyage campaign is unfair. Give ppl same points per task. We don’t want a campaign based on luck. :anger:

1 Like

Week 4 was completely unfair ! Randomize the point for the equal task is doesn’t fair at all. We can do 100 to 1000 task/week, but reward us points based on task we have completed !

2 Likes

Week 4 mystery box for tasks is very unfair , we grind week in and week out to gain full points and you decide leaderboard by lucky draw .

1 Like

Basically there’s no official DEX, Uniswap dex work doesn’t work…

1 Like

I try bridge Goerli to LINEA but why bug to eth iam just send 3 goerli to linea but why iam juta get 0.02?

Address please check : 0xEF9CD31e430B014f4A6D29FC2220e2234d46378D

1 Like

Hey guys … what do you think about linea week 4 tasks , mystery boxes and unequal distribution of points ?? Do you think it’s good for community oriented project ??

1 Like

I believe there’s something extra that the team doesn’t want to share about the points that are being allocated to each user. They are doing this because they need to differentiate/rank the users!

1 Like

I hear you and understand that you might not like the point randomization, however this is how it will be this week and nothing is going to change that but there will be many more opportunities to earn points in the upcoming weeks! Appreciate you being here and testing the testnet!

Best regards
2Cu4

2 Likes

The rate is lower when bridging from goerli to linea, so you will receive less eth when you bridge. This is also shown prior to bridging on the Hop site.

2 Likes