Linea Voyage Week 5 Bugs and Issues

Hello, good time, friends
I have stress :face_exhaling:
I did the first task
I have also filled out the new form
But it has not been confirmed yet
I would like to thank the Linea team for following up

3 Likes

All tasks finished on time and claimed points . Smooth this time. Looking ahead for the next four weeks

1 Like

I set time for all tasks
And I did it right
But I have not been given points
Is this fair?

1 Like

Which tasks are not verified yet ?? If you dint get points for Hapi task yet, fill out the form on their discord with transaction hash details .I advise to do each task multiple times , re checking whether points credited or not daily . Join discord support of concerned projects and make sure your tasks are verified. As the traffic is huge it’s not sufficient to finish tasks and just wait for points.

1 Like

It’s been over 24 hours since I bridged and tried the Infura faucet. Neither one has showed up. Is the chain down or something?

1 Like

pls, check my account! i completed all tasks in hapi 30.05, but i don’t have confirmation in galxe after checking from 02.06

1 Like

hello guys))) what’s going on?? - the maximum number of points in galxe for the Linea project cannot exceed 350 points, incl 5 week. How did some participants in the rating score 360 ​​points each?

1 Like

Hey guys,

I have been doing the GoPlus Security API task from Linea Week 5 for 2 days already and I keep getting the same error. I guess it is an error or bug or something. Out of those 20 tokens listed there I found 7 tokens with 0 risk and 0 attention items and one USDC (of those two USDC available) with 0 risk and 1 attention item. When I hit the submit button with these 8 tokens selection, I keep getting the wrong result, please resubmit message. I also tried all the other tokens besides those 7 correct tokens and USDC and result is the same. Please see the attached files !

Thanks !

3 Likes

Asking devs there since 2021 to speak in general with a slow mode or ban them !
Really humiliation !
Basically all their taks been done 3months earlier in 1h, need to redo everything with 8M airdrop farmers in 8 weeks !

Really desapointed by everything !

1 Like

Hello, I did everything right and points are not credited.

2 Likes

Update about hapi verification 150K + addresses have been verified alreadythere are 183K retweets, if you still don’t see the points it means you didn’t do the task correctly

2 Likes

same issue here, how can i convert HETH to ETH and then to linea.
TXN HASH 0x4fad6bed2041c2d445b0f36ec3d7d108930dbf469e8edc8039a091475ec4fa02
It’s been 29 days and i’m stuck here.

@Maryam

2 Likes

Under the “Convert” tab on Hop Exchange, you can swap hETH to WETH. Please see the image attached.
Make sure to check the amount before confirming the swap. When the traffic is high, it affects the amount of WETH received.
You need to unwrap the WETH as well. Use the following link to unwarp WETH.
https:// swap.goerli.linea.build /#/swap

1 Like