Linea to mainnet ETH 2 days not received yet

TX:0xdb1e35f86b3566fbb42f6c23934b4e68f6f7b58f84a0a4fd7616967b19fc37fe

I use automatic claiming,no transation record in bridge.linea.build,but the TX is successful,how can I fix it?

4 Likes

Same ptoblems as i, i used manual bridge fron linear mainet to etharium, if you fix pliz lrt me know also , thanks

no, a little bit different,you use manual and I use automatic,you will have a claim buttom to press
but once i press it about 3usd gas charged by erc20 eth,lucky I only test super small amount,no way to pay the claiming fee for me

2 Likes

On my browser, the only option is Manual claim from L2 to L1.

Manual claims need to be claimed again on L1, which is the button you see, and it will cost Ethereum fees.

1 Like

but use Incognito broswer can process automatical,so I may not have the claim button,also no transation record in bridge.linea.build

hi. see if this helps :point_down:

If it’s been over 32 hours, you may need to click “clear history” button under “recent transaction” several times on bridge page several times. Your history will reload and then you will see the claim button. Please be patient, it will work you may need to repeat a few times.

1 Like

THANKS it’s helpful,I see the record now,unexpectedly, if there is no record, you have to press clear, but it turns out to be the only solution,i need to wait the CHAPEST gas period to claim the fund

one more question,if you don’t claim the funds forever,will LINEA admit you have complete transation,worry about the future airdrop

1 Like

one more question,if you don’t claim the funds forever,will LINEA admit you have complete transation,worry about the future airdrop

You should claim it. Otherwise it won’t reach your Ethereum account. In fact, when the gas is lower, the claim fee is also lower.

2 Likes

On my transaction they didnt send any records , on linear scan it reads as the above

This is a similar situation like the one above. You will also need to refresh the Linea Bridge, and go to the ‘Clear History’ section on the Official Linea Bridge page and reconnect your wallet. Once you see the ‘Clear History’ tab, you will have to press that tab as that clears/reloads only 24 hours of transaction history at a time. So it may have to be "cleared’ several times for each day that the tx was sent. You should see it pop up in the history and you will be able to claim your funds back to ETH L1 using eth for gas fees. I hope that helps.

1 Like

than you very much will try now

1 Like

Please tell me if anyone knows the solution, my money has been suspended since July and twice this week and I cannot withdraw it. I am getting the error in the screenshots

Please continue the conversation in Discord and not post in multiple places @Lordenes2013

2 Likes