Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

overall it’s good, but when I want to try add liquidity it always fails, hopefully the team can fix the problem soon, success for the linea team.

0x1Bf67aA5913aF8057399CbDe075abafE2408b67B

tout a fait d’accord sauf pour la rapiditĂ©.

the interface of uniswap is quite good but there are some bugs in the pool section so I can’t really add any liquidity

This project is really great

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.

0x376828A07dc3bf2a237a9E1C2EAB2B06459D9daD

1 Like

The project is wonderful, I like the interfaces and sites. I see so much potential in this project and I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.
~PrincewillWerechan
0x3589e585f4D5966f3D35b7d325eF079a39Dd760d

Web eror, can’t add liquidity

Very fast transations. i was very impressed. Swap and pool work very good, but at once i had error. Don’t know for what : screenshot below

I just try testnet all good and end perfectly, no bugs find as long as i try but i cant swap eth with big ammount idk maybe because its not bug but your tokens doesnt run as other web
 but i love when i use your web, easy to run and smoth

– Edited
Find this problem when try to click the token, but the ammount of tokens shows

after I ran the linea network testnet I didn’t find any problems when swapping eth to crusd or crewth, but there was a problem when I wanted to add a liquidity pool why I couldn’t add LP, I know maybe because of heavy traffic but I beg you to fix it quickly the problem is when adding LP

I think I was able to add liquidity, but there seems to be an issue because it’s not showing up. However, it has already been confirmed in the block? Hmm, interesting. Maybe there was a mistake.

I have tried dozens of times and finally got to try the “add liquidity” and “remove liquidity” features, and it turns out they are very easy to use on Linea.

1 Like

Adding liquidity is quite tasking and slow due to unknown reasonss. But every other thing works perfectly fine

1 Like

it is very difficult to make transactions with a high difference in liquidity, be it in swaps or adding pools. there is a high exchange mismatch
!

The Linea testnet has become an essential platform for us to learn the protocols properly and thoroughly. As testers, we are grateful for the opportunity given to us to participate in the testing process. Personally, I am satisfied with the experience and confident that the project can improve further with the input from the community. It’s crucial for any project to receive feedback from its users, and I believe that the Linea team is taking this seriously. I wish the team all the best and success in their future endeavors.

I used to think that testnets were difficult, but when I tried to learn how to use the features available on Linea, I found out that they were actually quite easy. Admittedly, I was initially confused when I first tried this testnet, but after taking the time to understand it, I realized how user-friendly it is.

Hello,
I wasn’t able to open a position on uniswap pool /add(0.3%).
It’s throwing an error (“something went wrong”)
Minified React error #185.

Nice project. Swap is working fine but the pool is not working so well. Try look into it

I have crUSDC and crETH but in uniswap I cant make a pool

it has been 12 hours and my transactions are still pending
Screenshot 2023-04-16 012605

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.