Share Your Feedback Here! πŸ’­

Thanks for the opportunity to test your testnet, I leave the experience of using it with the wallet
0x1d05664440B4019ed20D81E141b18dE8c0aBFD02
My conclusions after interacting with your testnet are the following:
:white_check_mark: The process to anchor the line network using the native bridge is very fast the operations are executed very fast
:white_check_mark: Once inside the testnet APP in the swap to exchange ETH for crWEETH it was executed very quickly without any problems , in the same swap to exchange ETH for crUSDC in principle it does not appear, I had to go to the testnet explorer and copy the contract so that it appeared to me to exchange
:white_check_mark: When I wanted to exchange ETH for crUSDC I had several inconveniences the first one I think is a bug the value of crUSDC is not taking it to the one dollar as it should be since this Token represents the network stablecpins
:white_check_mark: To make the exchange I had to make many attempts because it threw error and that the network fee was paid
:white_check_mark: To add liquidity does not automatically take the distribution of the tokens when selecting one of the tokens of the pair where you are going to add liquidity, placing the approximate values executes the operation but the liquidity is not added
:white_check_mark: Innovations of your testnet it seems great to me that it gives the time that each transaction lasts that is fabulous since it allows you to take an average of the time that it performs the same and it is key for investors to have this type of information
:white_check_mark: To conclude at the level of operations your network is very fast,.it would only be a matter of checking the bugs it presents but in general I think it will be pleasant to use it

Everything is currently running smoothly, and hopefully the mainnet will also operate smoothly when it is launched

0xb71FAd26d87a3F500d9eDfcA42875274a22E1272

crusdc conversion is problematic

Testnet completed. Web app was quite slow and frustrating. Another slight issue is you have to wait a while before making an exchange as the swap section doesn’t respond swiftly. Other features worked flawlessly and I had a little bit of fun testing. Thanks for the opportunity

Found it hard to add and removed liquidity of Eth/crUsdc and crWETH/crUSDC

In general, I was able to do most of the operations. Only the swap to Lineada Goerli network was slow. I had a problem with creating a pool in Uniswap. But after trying a few times it got better.

I experienced difficulty in adding liquidity pools. (Eth/crUsdc and crWETH/crUSDC). Nothing happens when I click Add.
I’ve given it some days but it’s still the same thing.

0x69976cd0BC46b65D902CFB15815762cFdc5d8563

1 Like

Hello uniswap interface is good but some problem after I provide liquidity facing some errors

In testing this Testnet Server, I think everything went smoothly, where I have successfully swapped from ETH Gorlia to ETH Linea, maybe when the swap failed twice, the decimal points were too many in the USDC.

Furthermore, in my opinion, in adding and removing liquidity, I succeeded about 4 times out of 9 attempts, and failed about 5 times. But it’s not a problem, everything is quite good.

2 Likes

Adding liquidity is relatively complicated. swap time and Adding liquidity is a bit slow.

[image]

1 Like

nice project. Hopefully there will be an airdrop. because people really want it

1 Like

Smooth tx , but a few lag ui

1 Like

Smooth tx and ui

no problem

no problem , smooth tx and ui

well, so far so good.
after the SUI experience this one is super good :slight_smile: like day and night. keep up your great work

All is working fast and fine.

error adding liquidity

everything is running normally, hopefully when the mainnet can run smoothly too

not adding lq how to fix this?