Share Your Feedback Here! đź’­

Please share your feedback in a reply here!

There is no need to post your wallet address. Please do not post your wallet address

578 Likes

everything seems to be fine and I was able to successfully perform blind and transfer transactions with my non-whitelisted wallet.

73 Likes

Hello uniswap interface is good but some problem after I provide liquidity facing some errors

50 Likes

If you got a problem when provide liquidity ETH/crUSDC. You can find more helpful information when search “Uniswap error when adding liquidity”.

41 Likes

overall everything went smoothly and had no problems
with the bridge and swap they work great and had no issues and fast time transactions.
satisfied <3

21 Likes

Firstly, I want to say I really enjoyed trying out this public test network, and I wish to share my experiences. The hop protocol was the best for swaps and adding pools. With Uniswap, I was able to swap but unable to add pool. I used Ethereum Remix to deploy smart contracts and send tokens, and though I am finding hardhat a bit difficult, I will keep trying till I get it right. Great work, team.

20 Likes

Swap , convert , pool , Bridge Smoothly no problem , but when swapping eth to crUSDC I get an error

16 Likes

Always Error if want add liquid pool , but everything good

35 Likes

Who someone same like me ?

11 Likes

Everything is good , but i think if add liquidity pool always error

32 Likes

Always Error if want add liquid pool , but everything good

5 Likes

are you kidding me sir ?

4 Likes

same with me , on create pool

7 Likes

Creating liquidity is quite tasking and slow due to unknown reasons. But every other thing works perfectly fine

6 Likes

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

7 Likes

I found a bug, when I was about to make a swap transaction from ETH to crUSD, the estimate of crUSD was not normal/unreasonable crUSD estimates

Address: 0x9F3A5A019Bd9eE3504F6AfD5Cf96B920aA83c4AF

6 Likes

i tried with a bigger transaction i.e. 0.002 ETH to swap to crUSD but it’s the same, estimation of crUSD is always unreasonable

3 Likes

something wrong if i try to add liquidity, i alredy try using vpn and no vpn but it’s still same condition, website it’s erorr

addreess: 0x9F3A5A019Bd9eE3504F6AfD5Cf96B920aA83c4AF

4 Likes

0x1fCBCd25C8f97b0fC03383CbbFA78A1903dd267B

this is so awesome, transaction fast I can’t wait to mainnet

8 Likes