Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

Transactions are really fast and tx fees are also low! i didn’t faced any kind of error! everything went smoothly!

This project is really great

everything is performing very well …all details and solution of all problem i found here

I’m so happy to have tried and used your app/dapps what a great experience to be one of the people to try this! we hope what happens here will be a success on mainnet and all the hard working team i really appreciate your efforts.

cannot add liquidity

I made an ETH transfer from Goerli. Swapped WETH for hETH. Threw it all into the ETH Linea Pool. I sealed my tokens through remix and put them in the uniswap pool. I used the Linea Bridge. I made several transactions in the MES protocol testnet.
Everything is very good except for the transfer from the Goerli network to the Linea network.

1 Like

I feel very honored to be a beta tester on this project, there are many things that are lacking on this website.

First, when I did the swap it took a long time, I did the swap once it took more than 2 hours quite time-consuming and I tried this linea testnet project it took many days

Second, after waiting for a very long swap to succeed, it suddenly failed even though I waited hours to continue the transaction.

Third, saad add liquidity also has a bug, namely the approval must be clicked many times to be confirmed.

Maybe that’s the only thing missing. Comfortable when trying this tesnet

Hopefully in the future all these bugs are fixed

Because I like this web

Linea jaya jaya❤️

2 Likes

The transfer of ETH from Goerli, Wrap, Swap and the creation of a liquidity pool went well. There were no difficulties)

2 Likes

when I first started the testnet, I had a lot of problems with swap, frequent errors and add liquidity also often had errors and didn’t work properly. today I tried everything went smoothly I swapped 0.00001 eth to crusdc smoothly and added liquidity was also smooth, love touch linea tesnet
my w2allet tesnet : 0xd7e9396e55F98f88f144C212916DFD9BfaEB0D06

2 Likes

Wow, I really can’t believe that at first, swaps often had errors and add liquidity was very difficult to aprove, now everything is getting smoother and faster. well done the team worked well to fix all flaws in short time
my wallet tesnet matamask :
0xA53587653c7951ac3BD15134AE0F602E713a6528

1 Like

at the beginning there were lots of problems from swap eth to crusdc errors and swap failures, and right now I’m having difficulties with add liquidity sometimes transactions often fail or can’t approve add liquidty, but it’s very fun at this point because there are challenges for this testnet, hopefully in the future all smooth. I’m very happy love you tesnet linea.

my wallet tesnet matamsk : 0x8DFd93B090E75b86b3a081a0820CC39c97a6562f

3 Likes

good bro. next riview

1 Like

at the beginning there were lots of problems from swap eth to crusdc errors and swap failures, and right now I’m having difficulties with add liquidity sometimes transactions often fail or can’t approve add liquidty, but it’s very fun at this point because there are challenges for this testnet, hopefully in the future all smooth. I’m very happy love you tesnet linea.

my wallet tesnet matamsk : 0x8DFd93B090E75b86b3a081a0820CC39c97a6562f

3 Likes

Well resolved and today I tried everything without any errors, it’s just that add liq has a bit of a problem if the amount is inaccurate then it has to be deducted quite a lot otherwise clicking add won’t work and aprrove won’t appear in your transaction matamask. if mental when clicking addd; iq add 0 in front of your eth until approval appears in your eyes.
my wallet matamsk : 0x121e74c47eaC5fE34bd5Efe6b0753436aB7B01A7

1 Like

tes now work it sir… no eror

Finally I can add liquidity just use 0.05% fee tier
Swap,bridge, add liquidity are smooth and fast

tanks info im tes and work it sir

tanks info sir. lets goooo

good, and tsanks infomations .

Firstly, I want to say I really enjoyed trying out this public test network, and I wish to share my experiences. The hop protocol was the best for swaps and adding pools. With Uniswap, I was able to swap but unable to add pool.