Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

liquidity withdrawal slower then expected . tried few times .

I am experiencing the same thing. swapping was super easy but i can’t add liquidity.

1 Like

Swapping is smooth but providing liquidity transections failed many times

from add rpc its no problem, and then bridge goerli to linea with hop.exchange everthing no problem, its nice, so smooth until swap on uniswap, when swap its okay, but add liquid with fee tier 0.05 its okay no problem, when 0.3 and 1% thats problem an error occured. idk maybe my device or my network or is there an error with the fee tier or the web. thanks

everything runs very smoothly, but can’t add liquidity

ui&ux is very good and attractive everything looks simple and all processes are very smooth I really like it, the experience is very interesting it’s really amazing swap and bridge its good bro

. love you.
my
wallet tesnet : 0x4406D8C657Ed3A6dE47ebA674A75c1702Ab77c53

I got it all. Commissions are low, but the speed of transactions would be faster. BTW even crETH and crUSDC liquidity was added successfully (you just need to get the right amounts)

2 Likes

Everything looks cool but the LP is the only issues i think that needs to be work on

I have tried all the features available
Swaps
Add/remove LPs
Everything works fine, but the display on mobile still has lots of bugs, you can fix the display on mobile mode and everything will look perfect
My address :
0x2e07B77e1606F37bEeCD61a671e2cBe0423373cC

now the testnet and the web is having some malfunction and the interface is changing

i hope the problem will be fixed soon

please solve my problem

:heavy_minus_sign:Click Pool
:heavy_minus_sign:Add Liquidity ETH crUSDC

Got error while adding liquidity

everything safe for use. very smooths programs. but need some tecnique for add swap and liquidity. please improv something for teams…for making easy touch again.
investor will be love it…
thanks,

regard,
SufiahAmd

everything safe for use. very smooths programs. but need some tecnique for add swap and liquidity. please improv something for teams…for making easy touch again.
investor will be love it…
thanks,

regard,
mirzah

1 Like

when swapping, sometimes there are errors because the price range is too high and when adding a pool, a web error always occurs, for whatever reason, but now it’s good and you can swap and add pools smoothly and without any problems.

address: 0xE7BA3c9455E6E294fc782F7055B8047895CAf920
discord: azayzarot22#

swap, bridge, good and fast, but error when we add pool

first thing first, you need crUSDC for add liquidity
if you have already do that, lets continue slightly_smiling_face:

if you want to add liquidity, Choose 1% the Fee Tie. Give the Min price 0.00000001, then sign FULL RANGE. So, later in eth, put 0.000000000000001. or if you can, reduce the amount again depending on how many CRUSDC you have

Basically, its not that hard to completed this . trying more harder so you can completed your journey

everything smooth from bridging, swaps and creating pool…

First of all I congratulate the team who worked hard so that this testnet can be launched secondly I am very happy to participate in this testnet, I have tried all the features available Using my cellphone and PC, I noticed that in every transaction there was a problem. When I used my cellphone, I tried to add LP, but there was an error. All features, including swap and add LP, even frequent web errors, maybe many have shared screenshots related to web errors in the Add LP feature, I admit that transactions are very fast but it takes a lot One fix on the web and need to add a lot of features like bright dark mode and others UI/UX is very good easy to understand ,in the future, hopefully all existing deficiencies can be completed and all existing problems can be resolved. I hope my feedback and my suggestions are useful for the team, best regards.

:ballot_box_with_check:Add LP
:ballot_box_with_check:Swap
:ballot_box_with_check:Remove LP
:ballot_box_with_check:All Done

Brutal TX every day :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

I’m so happy to trying all features in this website and used this features is a great experience to be one of the people to try this!

All features are interesting and there are some things that make me excited, like:

1. UI is elegant, nice color combinations and responsive.
  2. Execution transaction is smooth
  3. The beginner can use it easly
  4. All features can be worked properly without interruption

Thanks for sharing your opportunity. I hope my feedback can be useful for the progress of the project.