Share Your Feedback Here! šŸ’­

I did more than 50 transcation till now , i felt Linea need more faster transaction in dex , so maybe will beat another chain in transaction, okay thanks just it i did Swap , Bridge , Pool,Mint and Deploy smart contarct, thanks still trying to get some bugs, my addy : 0x1370161592c96bBE0221d07daDB5B02Bd7E8F95B

Speed of wrap on Uni so lowā€¦

Everything is working well, i didnā€™t faced any issues or problem during testing goerli linea web. overall iā€™m so happy that i can testing the we, my address : 0x10d3a17ADcfc8d84d64BED23AcDD829d9591794D

bsite.

while using uniswap specially adding liquidity page getting blur

managed to swap and add liquidity without many issues :hugs:

Iā€™m so happy to trying all features in this website and used this features is a great experience to be one of the people to try this!

All features are interesting, but I found bug:

1. Exchange ETH/crUSDC.
    Incorrect price exchange

0x9e0D40FbeefEa19875cE5215a954216Be876dB15

the transaction is normal and smooth, but sometimes the balance itā€™s not showing and the transaction failed too, i think itā€™s bug from network and ui, hope this problem can be fixed before mainet

1 Like

Adding liquidity itā€™s taking time and itā€™s continue showing error

Yesterday I had to wait 4-5 days because I couldnā€™t make a transaction because there was no liquidity for each pair, but now itā€™s smooth, and I didnā€™t find any problems when doing it

Yes, I have tested the Linea platform and yes it was a very pleasant experience for me during the test. You know I enjoy it sir.

Bugs

everything I do on this testnet looks goodā€¦the web is very easy to work onā€¦no problems encounteredā€¦overall i really like itā€¦

testnet runs flawlessly with no issues which means all features have been tested as they should be. Itā€™s been an amazing experience with the team, community and everyone involved in this project! Iā€™m quite enjoying and excited to try this product up to this point. I have nothing to say other than ā€œamazingā€ I hope we can meet another time and allow me to try your product again. itā€™s interesting and fun.

it took quite a long time to add LP which was quite difficult, but after trying it and finally it worked

impressed and good I like the features offered by the team, as a user I feel very comfortable and confident that this project can reach the expected point together!

Itā€™s all good. if the speed of transactions is faster, it will be great !

All feature working properly and very smooth interface with no bug. Iā€™m so happy to have tried and used your app/dapps what a great experience to be one of the people to try this! we hope what happens here will be a success on mainnet and all the hard working team i really appreciate your efforts.

hi sir im joe from indonesia .

im done testing your project . so . all transaction good . no problem sir

my wallet adres : 0x568D9F3a1a546cD7e5e3978B3cA28fD3F731C9b7

finishhh

smooth transactions, only the availability of liquid is still small so there are errors when swap/add lp