Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

liquidity can not add

everthing was fine but in bridge why im waiting to long because to slow

all the buttons are smooth and practical but right in the pool there is an error

Well honestly it’s was difficult to swap from ETH to crusdc, cause I keep getting error. And to swap from crusdc to wreth, was also difficult keep getting swap error… well I did my best

good wallet solution, good idea but to slow in bridge

Nice testnet…everything works fine without error
Swap, add liquidity and bridge

same like me in bridge to slow?

Facing issues with uniswap adding liquidity to the pool

So far, it’s pretty good, but there seems to be a bug when trying to add an LP.

1 Like

The bridge runs smoothly, it’s just that sometimes I get errors when swapping on uniswap, the UI is very good and easy to use. To add LP, it also sometimes has an error.

Swapp fast and good , but the token value is not clear, please fix it so it’s easy to test it :frowning:

all went well

0xF82Ab1D5673C8937AC4C9d40B2152628F12089fE

UNISWAP liquidity error,mesh protocol not working

good working and samoothly work

Got a lot of errors as i have experienced.Maybe because of a lot of load people getting anxious to finish the testnet. During swapping it took me a while to configure how the transaction needs to be successful…i guess it’s trial and error…finally i got a lot of successful attempts than errors before. and it gives me the impression of the tesnet is getting better and improving. During adding liquidity, it keeps me for a while to finish it coz it gives me errors again…and finally i am here giving my feedback which means im done doing the tasks…:grin:

for swap, the transaction is very smooth. and very fast. But on Pool section. there are still some errors when adding liquid. and that I had to try really hard to be able to add liquid and in the end I succeeded. Hope u cam improvements for pool section

Address 0x8dC7cDA3F0d1D567348cDEC9e0BDDfde22Ae01bB

Weth to crUSDC don’t add

the testnet ran flawlessly with no issues which means all the features have been tested as they should. It’s been a great experience

every action can only be done in 2nd attempt.

esay to use…If you got a problem when provide liquidity ETH/crUSDC. You can find more helpful information when search “Uniswap error when adding liquidity”