Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

impressed and good I like the features offered by the team, as a user I feel very comfortable and confident that this project can reach the expected point together!

Sucses full testnet…
My addres 0xf233694D7d7398312ab76bdD05a1037E54eD257d

Everything works correct and quickly. I like this solution. The hop protocol was good for swap and depositing pools.

Adding liq takes a long time, but the first one can hopefully be fixed soon

everything is fine, there are no problems and this must be improved
0x6Dd9D1e0acE2bc5802e13D1BCCA2016C8161f219

hello sir…
please update view dex. iam using platform windows 10 with browser chrome

any bug in here,
iam use mode expert for swapping ( add liquidity),but button review cant be opening.
please repairing here,
thanks sir

Bridge and swap are working fine… other testing is ongoing… btw what is linea means :thinking:

hello sir, here I have tested it for features, everything here is something I don’t know, here I will explain from the beginning first

1. In terms of graphics, it’s pretty good and simple, there’s no problem
  2. For the font and in view, for the appearance it is quite neat and good, there is no mass, it is enough in my opinion
  3. In my opinion, the transaction process is very fast, because it takes a very short time
  4. There may only be some obstacles when you want to add liquidity, but it doesn’t matter. I’m sure the team will fix this obstacle soon
    Good job team!

I like TestNet. like the linea network, everything has no problems and everything runs smoothly. good luck for the future

just one key, and everything fine now. thanks Linea
ihopefully can get some opportunity for next testers products from Linea Blockchain

thanks,
regard

arifsm

everything safe for use. very smooths programs. but need some tecnique for add swap and liquidity.
please improv something for teams.

thanks for opportunity… hope get some

got error out of range…

pop up not showing on metamask when will add liquidity

I really appreciated how user-friendly and visually appealing the website’s interface was. The swap feature worked well and was easy to use, which made the process of exchanging crypto seamless and enjoyable.

However, I encountered an error when trying to add liquidity to the website. This issue prevented me from completing the transaction, which was disappointing and frustrating. It would be helpful if the website could address this issue to improve the user experience.

Overall, I think the website has a lot of potential, and I would love to use it again if the issue with adding liquidity could be resolved. Keep up the great work with the user-friendly interface and efficient swap feature!

so far there have been no fatal problems in the swab and brige. only when adding a pool can’t

all working good except when add pool…for newbie its too difficult to add pool.but with a few tries it finally worked

hello, everything is smoothly but until bridge is to slow

sometimes i got problem when tried to swap

transaction to long for me