Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

It was a quite seamless experience, with the exception of pools, but I know that’s being worked on. Also, the tx time to bridge from Goerli to Linea is comparatively higher than other txs on the network. It would be great if that could be reduced as well. Overall, a great job team!

Ease of use
I feel that this product is quite easy to use, but there are still some features that can be confusing for ordinary users. I suggest that the Linea developers can provide clearer and easier-to-understand instructions for each feature.

Security During the testnet, I did not find any significant security issues with this product. However, I recommend keeping product security up to date to prevent potential future security threats.

1 Like

Used the platform today.
Was able to test all the features and they worked pretty well.
Waiting for further updates…

sometimes site working slow uniswap swaping working fine

1 Like

No prblms at all. swapped .001 eth and receivd millions of usdc. Thnks lol

1 Like

Uniswap UI works fine. what I dont see is the liquidity I “provided” in V2. cant migrate to V3 and I couldnt provide liquidity in V3 as that is not 100% interact-able. Not sure if thats a bug or a feature. otherwise seamless

crUSDC to crWETH price conversion has a big impact. and add liquidity invalid pairs

1 Like

I found a lot of bugs, when swapping tokens it sometimes fails and succeeds, the crUSDC price doesn’t match, and I haven’t been able to add liquidity.

Adding liquidity used to display error

Seems like most ppl only know about the Hop bridge which sometimes has insanely high fees. Plz spread the word about the other bridges as well to help the community out…
The testnet features all work fine

2 Likes

it can be used as it should, there are no problems or errors, everything works as it should. maybe there are some suggestions and inputs that can be taken such as: to make the design simpler and provide tips on tools there so that new users can understand the features better.
0x6516d73f2f23029E0C5692f1D63b253A0CB6844a

it can be used as it should, there are no problems or errors, everything works as it should. maybe there are some suggestions and inputs that can be taken such as: to make the design simpler and provide tips on tools there so that new users can understand the features better.

uniswap liqudity error

For early users, you can still add LP, and now I want to try adding LP, it can’t and I often have errors, please fix it

1 Like

awesome project i have tried all the features. I hope this project can be even better when mainnet arrives. need to improve like UI/UX or other menu. I believe in the dev and team behind all of this! warm greetings from me.

1 Like

![Screenshot_2023-04-12-02-29-45-98_d4b821f22c36211daa9077338f9854d0|225x500](upload://pKl2x

Finally I can add LP, and I’m impressed with the team being able to solve the problem of adding LP, I’ve been waiting and trying for more than 1 week, I hope it’s fast

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.

I’m so excited when I’m trying to explore this websiteAll features are interesting and there are some things that make me excited, like:

1. UI is elegant, nice color combinations and responsive.
  2. Execution transaction is smooth
  3. The beginner can use it easly
  4. All features can be worked properly without interruption
    Thanks for giving a great experience. We hope what happens here will be a success on mainnet and all the hard working team I really appreciate your effort.