Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

You can also deploy a smart contract and create an own token

2 Likes

A lot of dapps but right now having problems to use it…

Hello uniswap interface is good but some problem after I provide liquidity facing some errors

everything is running normally, hopefully when the mainnet can run smoothly too

0x48ABa44322Eb2A16F27C0386AB6Df7CB505585ab

The dex working well and I enjoy very much.Thanks for giving a chance to test the testnet.My address 0xB66d5Bc117A1cB5855ffD0C590551a784521f8AD

Everything working well.No bug found.Address 0x6d2C80315bB93807676E6121060E4505FeD53ECd

I do not write not so many.I just feel very happy to use it and also I can use it on mainnet.Price are so cheap on testnet.Keep it up on mainnet.Address 0x8e2D31d6ae732c5f2e0e99353828f40fD13C3B47

Everything works well…
I love the fast transaction response
0xa37DbF5C638dBfBc4C5393732ea0F5d72Ded14f2

DONT SHARE YOUR ADDRES !!!
keep support linea :slight_smile:

it can be used as it should, there are no problems or errors, everything works as it should. maybe there are some suggestions and inputs that can be taken such as: to make the design simpler and provide tips on tools there so that new users can understand the features better.

I already added liquidity but the liquidity didn’t appear, and when I want to add it again it doesn’t work at all please fix it sir

great testnet a real testament to the hard work and effort of great people! the team has the perfect ability to build protocols well. I appreciate that, really appreciate it! Moreover, the products that are made are very useful and useful for the current ecosystem. this will be a big thing and I will continue to support the team to make this protocol product one of the best

i try to swap eth to crusdc and the platform show price impact to hig, no liquidity pool ?
and when im trying to bridge goerli to linea, the bridge platform was blank, is a UI bug ?
because i cant try swap eth to crusdc, i cant add some liquidity.

good luck for the team

overall is smooth from UI/UX, and bridge at HOP, and then swap, But when i use uniswap for swapping asset there is very uncomfortable start from swap button need more than one click and failure tx before change slippage to 50%. but exclude that is so smooth. i recomend to add lp at HOP is so simple and elegant UI/UX !

testnet working fine, ui and ux web comfortable. Some people they messing with add lp and stuff, u can try to decrease the amount of eth and its pair, maybe its because small liquidity provider exist.

overall im enjoy doing this public testnet and willing to my community friend.

I love this project and i am enjoying a max
It’s the future. I love the team

All feature working properly

All is fine but where to exchange eth to crusdc has an error where liquid does not exist

1 Like

i can’t swap eth or crEth to crUsdc… can’t add pool even no transaction action notification in wallet metamask

1 Like

I’m so happy to have tried and used your app/dapps what a great experience to be one of the people to try this! we hope what happens here will be a success on mainnet and all the hard working team i really appreciate your efforts.