Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

yep the pool is facing error dev still fix it

try increase the gas fee

Transaction pending.
Getting errors

already do all fitures, but you need to handle error when add liquidity, sometimes thewebsite like error “something wrong blabla” i know that error from website, not my connection, and for UI please fix auto padding on pics, at least just that the problem, thank you for hardworking! gg guys

Cant confirmed transaction, always failed :pray:

awesome project i have tried all the features. I hope this project can be even better when mainnet arrives. need to improve like UI/UX or other menu. I believe in the dev and team behind all of this! warm greetings from me.

0x035dd5668D8A718Af300A93ca72ac5fD63A4E5BB

Saya mau add lp kenapa eror

One of the tasks is to reduce the commission (compared to the same ETH) At the testnet stage, the commissions are not the smallest

Everything seems to be fine and I was able to successfully perform blind and transfer transactions but uniswap interface is good but some problem after I provide liquidity facing some errors

it is fast and smooth. i done it recently .very useful . but when i got a problem when swap
ETH/crUSDC. otherwise it is good

There is a bug in liquidity pool in uniswap. Also please add more dapps soon for testing

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs accstrong textording to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

yesterday i try add liquidity but erorrs, and today i try again add liquidity but its same still errrors, please fix this error for add liquidity on Uniswap, thank you

In my opinion, on the linea testnet there are still some shortcomings, namely:

1. When the ETH swap linea to CRUSDC still failed, I have experienced it twice
  2. It is still very difficult to add liquidity pools, I hope there will be an update so that it makes it easier for users to add each liquidity
  3. please add other tokens like usdt, btc and other tokens,
    to bridge Goerli’s ETH to ETH Linea is very good no problem and very fast Thank you.

my Address : 0x06DA79a0DB71835F2AD7881908fCD56CE88D9b26

please speed up the add liquid part because errors often occur when transactions interact with contracts

Transaction Is fast, but sometimes when I add liquidity dapp is crash. I hope it will be fix later.

Pair showing wrong

I add liquidity on ETH/crUSDC and crWETH , but the site showing both ETH/crUSDC

Remove liquidity Not working.

Overall is great.

Tester address:
0x8b84859F2Be4e65F666f446F6DD25C68e2164Aa9

today’s swap and wrap trials were pretty good, deals were completed quicker than the previous day and there were no failed trades.

done sir, I’ve tried all the features, but sometimes it’s a bit difficult to add liquid and swap crUSDC > crWETH. And the web view is rather empty, hopefully other features will be added.

awesome project i have tried all the features. I hope this project can be even better when mainnet arrives. need to improve like UI/UX or other menu. I believe in the dev and team behind all of this! warm greetings from me.

discord : erlanhd.bnb#7283

day 4 already succesfull swap, wrap WETH to hETH and add liqudity