Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

hi, i cant doing anything in uniswap and gas fee to high

me too bro, I hope it can be fixed soon

I feel that this network has a lot of bugs, where when I want to add a pool the website always has an error 'and can’t be accessed, I know this is still Beta, but how much better if in the future it can be repaired

good things and unique but to slow at brigde

i try all feature bridge swap and add liquidity, there are still a few problems that often occur pending tx so long.

0x797462423CB2E89756E27861d3291bBF49E66666

I have the same problem. I hope It will be fixed soon

i love the ui/ux. it’s simple and easy to use for new user, but where is the dark mode ? i suggest you to add dark mode because many people is not comfortable with ligth mode like me

it can be used as it should, there are no problems or errors, everything works as it should. from the user interface, I think it is very easy to understand and the use of colours is also interesting.

oh my god why to slow, i wanna bridge

Dear Linea Testnet Team,

I would like to commend your efforts in developing a functional and efficient platform for swap coin. The smooth process of coin swapping is a testament to the dedication and hard work of your team.

However, I would like to provide constructive feedback regarding the add liquidity pools process. I have encountered some challenges in this aspect and I believe that improvements can be made to enhance the overall user experience. The current delays and difficulties in adding liquidity pools can be frustrating for users and may discourage them from fully utilizing your platform.

I suggest that your team explore possible solutions to optimize and streamline the add liquidity pools process. This can include improving the user interface, providing clear instructions and guidelines, and minimizing the wait time for transactions to be confirmed. By addressing these issues, you can ensure a more seamless and enjoyable experience for your users.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication in creating Linea Testnet. I look forward to seeing further developments and improvements to your platform.

Sincerely,
Absurdsahaja

Address : 0xA64F6CA2A358EF0050AB450BA019b0eC16dEeF4D

a little confused when entering the nominal eth, please simplify it

2 Likes

THE main issue is providing liquidity pool

1 Like

from the user interface, I think it is very easy to understand and the use of colours is also interesting.
but there are some things that are disturbing such as the placement of elements that are not in place and the use of very bad fonts, therefore it seems that it would be more interesting if it was improved by using fonts that fit the theme and the use of elements that fit the place.

My address::
0x951BEa196E7Fb8E4a74e9b6b2a0606D857949065

like uniswap, very easy to understand for beginners. swap is very smooth in the add liquidity section maybe a little confusing but understandable

the transaction is normal and smooth, but sometimes the balance it’s not showing and the transaction failed too, i think it’s bug from network and ui, hope this problem can be fixed before mainet

1 Like

i cant make swap but bridge goerli to linea in hop exchange very smooth,i hope you see this problem

Woow good produk in the world

looks good is fine, there are only a few problems when making a transaction but it’s all reasonable because of the traffic and it’s still in the testing phase

I am very happy to have tried and used your apps/dapps, great experience to be one of the people to try this!
swaps are very smooth on the extra liquidity part maybe a little confusing and need more patience.

My address : 0x4e56e390d490d820a7064745f55b378956032722

yep the pool are still facing error