Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

Facing issue in adding liquidity on uniswap with pair eth/usdc

thats cool but to be honest its a little slow

All top jp
0xbA118290CBc5E79f2A0511dE06A6D9B6c658b872

At first I felt weird about the large amount of coins to swap but it was not a problem . For this network speed is quite fast but not too fast not too bad. In the future it might be better if you create a separate DEX without uniswap it .

I tried several times swap using address ; 0xe57C61c0340F1a619b6CE36481B4a8059D100309

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet.

when I wanted to add liquidity, there was a problem when I entered the amount, and when I took the initiative to add it in v2 liquidity I couldn’t read it, even though the information was confirmed

everything working good, transaction very fast and not find any problem, good ux but must be improved on mobile

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.
0x9741F5b88aCDBebE8b742A895a623C5241893338

i like it) no errors

Always Error if want add liquid pool , but everything good

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

my wallet : 0x0a63C64DB0C92998ECFacceE2025653a8Acf8eC0

Need another pair to create pool on Uniswap. the crUSDC already broke with so many number

The Linea Testnet is very easy to understand and understand, the swap and add liquids features are also not difficult, maybe it just needs improvement on the liquidity button where when adding liquidity for balance the button is too small and in the middle there is a small gap to add or reduce it which is quite annoying when will add liquidity. the rest everything runs smoothly and quickly.

system improvement on the swap feature where the swap feature from Linea ETH to crUSDC and crWETH is validated to prevent errors and token swap validation. the increase in the add liquidity feature needs to be fixed because in the additional liquidity section it needs improvement to stabilize the feature, because it’s a little confusing and difficult to stabilize the liquidity.

my name is azka, first when I run it everything goes well, but suddenly the web looks like the picture, please fix it immediately team

for all features it is good enough and the network is fast enough to process

My address

0x75fbAE3f3126a1628C278AF40F5818d72276dEDe

Hello uniswap interface is good but some problem after I provide liquidity facing some errors

awesome project i have tried all the features. I hope this project can be even better when mainnet arrives. need to improve like UI/UX or other menu. I believe in the dev and team behind all of this! warm greetings from me.

0xaA9806A174B73DfA8bd0cA98CCEe667957c3a709

I really believe that this project will really go a long way to put smile in our face. I hope this project will develop well and will be on the moon.

cannot add LP pool , please help sir

I’m so happy to have tried and used your app/dapps what a great experience to be one of the people to try this! we hope what happens here will be a success on mainnet and all the hard working team i really appreciate your efforts.

I’m so happy to have tried and used your app/dapps what a great experience to be one of the people to try this! we hope what happens here will be a success on mainnet and all the hard working team i really appreciate your efforts.

I’ve really enjoyed the launch simulation so far. the transaction is fast, no lingering transaction problems. When this scales to the mainnet it’ll be gold standard for staking and setting up liquidity pools on #Ethereum and crosschain networks.

my address : 0xFdB17a9c40BCCB238101E64527c58BE71587E122