Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

everything is very good, there is a little problem with the transaction. I expect the project to be perfect soon.

2 Likes

I am Creating A new Token And Add Liquidity I am Added Liquidity through V2 But Uniswap Only Take MY eth And No Liquidity Pair created But IN V3 i have Created It Is works Cool My Contract is 0xC9d9F86cEb3834b9435bafBc0517364904eE1a04

This is First Liquidity Proof

This Is the Second One
First one is closed By Me

But Where is my V2 liquidity Goes where is my 0.05 ETH ANybody Knows About This Issue Please define here

@CrazyOne I let the team know and they will look into the issue.

1 Like

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
0xEE8207CB997914AF1DBE8241dDBE15abcc6624fB

Dear Linea community,
I have used the testnet with very satisfactory results so far. I find swaps working great and some dapps really smooth, like MES and HOP bridging. I am hoping with some improvement with POOLS functions and so I will be coming back for further test usage. Many thanks for your efforts

Error at liquiditi
Sp low not working

I am happy to be a part of this project. after making several transactions, in my opinion when doing the bridge it was a bit slow to enter. secondly, when doing the swap everything went smoothly, but for the crUSD pair nothing. And for add liquidity, I can’t add it because the liquidity pair doesn’t appear.

The website is beautiful. Everything is top notch. The whole idea of Act is amazing and revolutionarygood jobGood luck with your project ;)This is very nice project I love the project and idea. hope the project will be successHope this project have signature campaignHappy to take part and trying to spread the word as much as I can. Good luck moving forward 0x2fFE5505304C592346a2e455688E6C052d316505

in general it’s ok to swap, but add pool is buggy. everything happens fast

My wallet: 0x0bf6Fdbe2F09e39dc837191B35Ab2167dc9a6a31

1 Like

its too long when i’m bridging from goerli to l2 linea, i need information how take long this time for bridging

1 Like

Add Liquidity seems very impossible
Try many times buh got errors upon errors

1 Like

easy and fast transaction

1. MY PICTURE transaksi deploy smart contract and add liquidity

2. MY FEEDBACK my constraints and my field

I tried deploying smart contracts and adding liquidty to the ETH pair pool, everything went smoothly without any problems, the main problem was only on dex which was very vulnerable, sometimes errors occurred when making transactions, but don’t let it balance I hope the development team quickly fixes dex which sometimes error, Thank you

1 Like

I did all the stages of the testnet without any problems, everything went quickly and without errors. I really like the low commission and the speed of the network.

1 Like

I tried swapping ETH to crWETH and it went smoothly, whereas for crUSDC it couldn’t be swapped because the token didn’t want to appear. I have repeated it with the crUSDC address, but it still doesn’t work. please fix it soon

nice on build… not facing a bug… just maybe auto detect token on search bar its necessary cause you need paste manually to search a token based uniswap sc cannot manual type the name of the token

This testnet becomes an important place as a place to learn protocols properly and perfectly. Thank you for giving us an opportunity that we may not get back as testers. As a tester. I participate in the public testnet on linea.
i used swap on uniswapp goerli linea no bugs and errors everything was smooth and fast but i cant add liquidity pool here because web says something went wrong and shows error although i was able to add it in the end even though it says description “out of range” . The team has an impeccable ability to build protocols well. I appreciate that, really appreciate it! Moreover, the products that are made are very beneficial and beneficial to the current ecosystem. this is going to be great and i will continue to support the team to make this protocol product one of the best

Great project! I like Linea

everything is fine, until i want bridge is to slow

want to brige buy gas fee to high