Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

Everything was perfect.

Very simple and easy to understand, transaction services on the network are also very fast

0x8cA934e00c9AE168B5F84480c359e0B23F4a36CF

1 Like

Bridge and swap very smooth but add liquidity on uniswap still error

2 Likes

With error add liquidity on uniswap

everything gone smooth , but swapping goerli eth to linea eth gas fee is too expensive , cannot wait for mainnet!

my response:
i’m having some difficulties
SWAP →

• when in mobile mode crUSDC does not appear on select token, if in desktop mode crUSDC appears on select token
  • crUSDC’s low liquidity means it can’t be swapped so I have to minimize the amount of my ETH to be able to swap to crUSDC

ADD LIQUIDITY →

• when I choose a fee rate of 0.3% and 1% error, so I have to choose a fee rate of 0.05%, I can even though sometimes it’s a little difficult during transactions

which I like →

• Transactions are quite fast
  • attractive appearance
  • Easy to operate

Address : 0xe81b2C0aD0F26FC35Ce75B61567Df799b7Fe91be

A simple interface, it is easy to use and navigate.
The transaction time from Goerli to Linea is quite long with a high fee.

1 Like

i tested linea network before and faced to many bugs, but now everythings fine working, i test hop exchange , uniswap and mesprotocol platform on linea network all working smoothly and fine. congrats to linea team

1 Like

Swap and deposit is very smoothy but I can’t add liquidity because error

1 Like

Bridge done - no any error, smoothly working but littlebit slow

swap done - no eny error , smoothly working & fast

cant add liquidity error messege “something went wrong”

1 Like

Everything is good. But I use the 0.3% fee tier on the pool it’s showing the above pictures. But This Testnet was really so fantastic for me to experience something new

1 Like

I’ve tried the testnet, starting from swapping 10x ETH to Crusdc and Crusdc to Cweth, adding liquidity pool to removing everything went pretty smoothly. Interesting testnet. Everything was done easily, fast transactions, user-friendly interface. I was satisfied.

2 Likes

when I did the swap from ETH to Crusdc there were too many failures and too many numbers on the Crusdc which made me confused about the price to be received.
I don’t know if all the numbers are from there or because the decimal is small so it shows a lot of numbers.

1 Like

Interactions have been pretty good/smooth so far on the Linea network. I’ve worked on most dapps on the ecosystem but thirdweb seems to be the only headache

1 Like

when I want to swap between multiple tokens and when I want to add liquidity, everything runs smoothly. this network is alrea

dy doing well and I hope it will continue to grow.

3 Likes

I used slippage 49% and it worked for me. Even though it seemed too much. But that’s alright, since it was just testnet faucet.

2 Likes

After bridging Eth to crUSDC, the amount of crUSDC we receive runs into zillions… .And that’s a problem right there because its makes it kinda incalculable for the Dex aggregator.

yes its good project future

5 Likes

great project,keep up the good work

please look into crusdc,it runs in zillions and really difficult to add liquidity