What can I do on Linea?
You can send, receive, bridge tokens along with interact with all the dapps listed on our page here: Linea If you are a developer and would like to build on Linea, you can check out our docs here: Quickstart | Linea
How do I add Linea network to MetaMask?
There are two options to add Linea to your wallet:
Update your wallet’s version to 10.27.0 or higher: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360060268452-How-to-update-the-version-of-MetaMask
You will see it under already available testnets Goerli, Sepolia as a default network
Add it manually:
How do I bridge tokens to Linea?
- Navigate to the token bridge and select the Goerli network in your MetaMask wallet.
- In the top dropdown menu, select Goerli, and in the bottom dropdown menu, select Linea.
- Select your desired token (USDC or ETH).
- Specify an amount less than your balance to send.
- If you are sending USDC, you’ll need to select approve before selecting send.
- Select Send. First time users need to approve the Linea bridge to allow token transfers.
- In your MetaMask wallet, confirm the transfer.
The sent amount is deducted from your Goerli account on MetaMask. Switch to Linea in your wallet to view the bridged funds.
Why are my transactions so slow?
The system is configured with a limit on data-availability that we can process on Linea to contain L1 fees needed to hold L2 data and zkProof.
We reached this limit due to impressive network activity.
We are going to increase it.
We will increase it further if necessary.
What can I do with my pending transaction?
For your pending transaction, you can either wait, speed up, or cancel. If you have multiple pending transactions, please cancel the oldest pending transaction.
Please understand that transactions can be slow at the moment on the testnet.
Here is more information on the MetaMask Knowledge Base
For swapping issues with ETH/crUSDC see here:
For issues adding liquidity to the pool see here: