About flagged as sybil

Hello, I have some problems with sybil from the last update. Strangely only linea marked my wallet as sybil. My wallet is elsvastika.eth ( 0xd0e5cfd17630003866c3466792474416828b7382 ). Arbitrum, optimism, starknet, avail, zksync, layerzero. I received airdrops from all these projects with this wallet. Actually, it’s not about airdrop. Why am I marked as sybil for linea even though I have never been marked as sybil in any project or list? I would at least like an explanation. Because I use all projects with this single wallet. The age of the wallet is 1035 days. 1.5k tx in ethereum mainnet. I also got 1.9k LXP from the previous LXP distribution. I have passed all POHs so far. My Gitcoin passport score is around 35. I see no reason why I should be Sybil. I would like a feedback about this or a correction if you think there is a mistake.

Please see the tweet thread here:

All decisions have already been made

I guess you didn’t understand me my friend. I read it many times. I’ve already done 1-2 missions at the linea park event. It’s not about getting points or not getting points. So you can’t do it properly because no application or project can call me sybil. Because this is bullshit, how can I be a sybil with only one wallet? As far as I understand from your Twitter post, you are marking Sybil because someone from the community said so. And I’ve seen a lot of tweets about this, everyone says they can’t pass verification with a single wallet. Some also say that with 10 wallets, they all passed verification. So there’s something you’re doing wrong here. I just wanted to warn you. You wrote the real user in every tweet, but the real user is me. I wish you success in your project.

Hey how do you know Linea marked you Sybil? Is it because your wallet shows no data on dashboard?

The status will be marked accordingly so on https://poh.linea.build/