3 Likes

Very interesting quiz questions

Love to get to know Linea more and more :smiley:
Learnt a lot about web3 and capabilities so far
Thanks Linea

good project! i am start to testing!

Been enjoying the roller coaster of testing Linea eco system. Thanks

its challenging task from one week to another. But, its kinda fun too :smiley:

hello sir, I want to tell you, when I did the swap there were a number of things that failed, because of that I asked for your website to be repaired again, and I can’t find Remove features here, sir…

1 Like

I love Linea, thank you for prioritising humans over bots. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:this project will be a huge masterpiece when launched with strong community backing. We need real humans to scale this project to a greater height when released.

2500 galxe points claimed,Linea to the world.
Prepare for liftoff​:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

:saluting_face: real humans are far more important than bots, where the resources that influence the impact of the project are the humans themselves

:cold_face: really believe a project like Linea with the very best backer, definitely considering the preparation in advance

Im from corenesia comunity :star_struck: we ready support Linea

1 Like

I really believe that this project will really go a long way to put smile in our face. I hope this project will develop well and will be on the moon…I am happy to run the testnet. very extraordinary project…

A post was merged into an existing topic: “I’m a first class Linea Citizen” Human Verification Questions

A post was merged into an existing topic: Authorization in Discord

as a participant in the beta testnet of Linea and then in the public test and now in the weekly tasks, I can say that everything is perfectly conceived and implemented, the fastest transactions and confirmations. and the weekly tasks are like a breath of pure oxygen, I loved them with impatience and their performance was an exciting experience. thank you all :heart: :rose::wilted_flower: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip: :bouquet: :cherry_blossom: :heart: LINEA TO THE MOON ,MARS AND MOOR

Is this reverse psychology!? Please don’t play mind game. :dotted_line_face:

that sound is great, by the way when linea mainet? and how much the estimation of linea price?

We will announce Linea mainnet when it is ready :slight_smile:

Good Layer 2 Project sir. But in testing DApps still slow and error.

need more for cross bridge from goerli or other chain to linea
try using Hope
its so high for swap 1 eth goerli
i have 2 eth
but not enought just for fee
lol