Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

Why can I not transfer from Goerli to Linea network in here

Awesome transcation ,

I’m so hopeful about this project.

add liquidity looks too messy, I don’t know how to use it

It don’t be to use at this time

I’m getting this error a lot these days.

1 Like

very slow web sir.please upgrade

1 Like

The speed of transaction is pretty good!

1 Like

i am using bridge and swap interaction on, linea network, i dont fine network issue, all good

1 Like

Everything is good and I’m so hopeful about this project.

In general, the application interface is very useful for the dappler we use, in general, there were bridge operations that gave errors, except for the eth gas fee problem, and since these are caused by dapps, it will be improved as improvements are made. . I expect the fastest, most reliable and most accessible features that Metamask offers to us in Linea, with a Dex in Linea. Hopefully a solid Dapp can be developed. Because the difference is not by adding a new one to the existing one, but by finding a unique solution to an existing problem. Thank you guys. I am waiting for you with great excitement :heart: :muscle:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Linea Voyage Week 5 Bugs and Issues

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

First of all, I would like to thank the development team for presenting a very attractive and user-friendly website.

I am very impressed with the design and layout of this website, because it looks very attractive and makes it easy for users to access
the information they need. In addition, the site navigation is also very easy and intuitive, so users will have no trouble staking crypto.

The features presented on the website are also very complete and help users to swap safely and efficiently. I really like how the website presents
information about the bets made by users, so that users can easily monitor their earnings.

There are no suggestions that I can make for this website, because I didn’t find any errors, both when connecting to the network
, swap, pool run normally and the transactions are fast. But, i cant find a crUSDC token.

Overall, I am very impressed with the crypto websites presented in this testnet competition.
I am sure that this website will be an excellent choice for users who want to stake crypto easily and safely.
Thanks again to the development team for their great effort.`

i have this problem too

Thats the interface of uniswap Sir !

Everything was great for me too and I’m so hopeful about this project.

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.

The project is very good, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me like it very much, namely: 1. The transaction is fast and easy to use 2. Users can understand the menu easily 3. There are no defects in the interface 4. The product runs according to what the user expects success always and hopefully it can be a promising project when the mainnet arrives.

It is a new and wonderful experience to be one of the people who tried your product in this testnet phase. I hope this project can grow rapidly and achieve the team’s goals by the time the mainnet arrives.

I hope this project can grow rapidly and achieve the goals of the team when the mainnet arrives. it can be used as it should, there are no problems or errors, everything runs as it should. maybe there are some suggestions and input that can be improved such as: making a simpler / elegant design but looks good and providing examples of usability in existing tools so that new users can understand the existing features more easily and well.