Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

everything works so far albeit a little slow, probably due to so many new users causing congestion. great voyage tasks up to this point that have really helped me learn the different dApps in the ecosystem

Hello bro please help me i can’t join guild

Over time, all the features run well, the team is working very well

A post was merged into an existing topic: Linea Voyage Week 7 Bugs and Issues

It’s been so much fun testing Linea, love that you made interaction with the chain a learning experience.

One hang up is the recent experience with the secret requirement for Guild, not qualifying, and not knowing why is kind a frustrating :slight_smile:

Will soldier on and keep up with the tasks, Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks to team for tasks, it was really funny.

“Just updating, campaign week running smoothly

hd

Blockquote

@nonso7
Thanks for the like

Visit here too

[Good read]

How to get 1,000,000,000 ETH for Bridge Fees from Goerly to Linea?

My Address: 0x56f031aaB1BDbC7F4De9b1be04C86119361Cd0FC

1 Like

Very slow network which melt down expectations from mainnet. if the mainnet will also work like it, the project will definitely go down. faucets are out, bridges are not working, transaction takes too much time (1 to 2 Days). this reasons are enough to not use linea mainnet in future.

Let’s start with the main problem: the large influx of people, which is most likely the reason for all the problems.
The crane does not work and there is simply no where to get the test coins.
If I want to transfer coins from another network, I have to pay 1k+ coins commission.
In short, to take coins for testing unreal.
Next, when I created a profile in Lineaster, I affirmed a couple of times a subscription and from time 5 it counted (for the subscription, I paid as for 5)
Not to drag long, my opinion is that because of the large number of people everything is very laggy and there is no where to get test coins

1 Like

I registered my ENS domain but then it tells me that it doesn’t exist. It won’t allow me to enter my profile

hello! …i use: echodex faucet

1 Like

Very nice project. I’m so happy about it.

good projects on linea blockchain , integration of gaming is good idea. but the problem is your testnet bridge is not working , in fact none of bridges are working, gas is soo high , your faucets are down… etc etc…

testing is not about the particular dapp it is o the linea blockchain

high gas fee and I can not bridge to linea

My transactions have been waiting in my wallet for 3 days. There is a message “Contract interaction, queued.” in the wallet.

Unfortunately, the test network has been presenting a large number of problems, from failures when carrying out exchange transactions, NFT minting, the bridge or the faucet does not work, I know that there is a large volume of transactions which causes the collapse and slowness of network . But that’s why we’re here to fully test the testnet, so the team can fix all these bugs before we launch the mainnet.
You simply have to correct the errors that are currently present, so that the network works quickly and without problems. Implement constant and innovative improvements that provide security and confidence to users.

great job lads! i like your project very much