Share Your Feedback Here! πŸ’­

Always getting error when trying to add liq. But everything else working just fine.

I think it will be easily for ETH L2
Fund raises its big wow
I hope this will be great project

waiting for more dapps to be live on testnet to try more

the project is very good, exchange rarely encounters errors, but needs to improve the exchange speed more

the website is very good, cool, the swap is fast, add liquid is easy to understand and remove liquid is also easy to understand

good project, it has a good roadmap for future

no lag compared to another testnet i did .but interface is not that good

1 Like

thanks, i can swap crUSDC to ETH with sp49%

1 Like

From the user interface,I feel nothing wrong with existing features. The UI/UX is good. The transaction is little slow but iy’s okay. But the bridge take very long time and one of my transaction failed on bridge

1 Like

This project is really great

1 Like

good project, good working all

At first I had trouble doing the swap, but then it worked by setting the slippage.

Awesome project i have tried all the features. I hope this project can be even better when mainnet arrives. need to improve like UI/UX or other menu. I believe in the dev and team behind all of this! warm greetings from me.

very good all working,great project

Good project with great potential
Keep the good work up

everything is fine, need to speed up the transaction faster

i have problem for swap ETH to crusd. error

1 Like

i cant add liquidity

hop exchange error.usdc pool bug, uniswap error , zkvm chain problem … more and more

1 Like

I am a new user. When swapping and pooling sometimes errors, and it makes me very confused, sometimes it works sometimes it fails, after I see the pool that I have added I am surprised how much I have done. :rofl:
Please ask the team to fix this problem and I hope that in the future it will be user-friendly.
Thanks for the hard work of the teamβ™₯️

my address : 0x15F7fD12894b081a0E4F2b93E84F245D55a4Cf99
discord id : richdo1001#2894

screenshot :

2 Likes

Is a wallet and discord necessary here ? :rofl:

2 Likes