U can swap bridge and claim NFT
feature farm soon

check hash claim nft work fast low fee

Great and very easy to use
UI need more smooth

Address : 0xB039177b5d225024933c552Df17A54F2900276e3

I have tried this Linea Testnet, here are the details I got:

Bridge

• For the first time I did a Bridge from ETH Goerli to ETH Linea, here just try to do a Bridge with 1 ETH, here it goes smoothly I don’t experience any errors, but the Bridge process is quite long (about 5 minutes). But I think it’s good :grinning:

Swap

• Then I tried the Swap feature, here I did a Swap with the three existing pairs, namely, ETH-crUSDC, ETH-crWETH, & crUSDC-crWETH. here it went quite smoothly, but I experienced a failure when I tried to Swap from ETH - crUSDC, I don’t know why but when I tried again with a small nominal the results were successful (maybe because of the very large supply of crUSDC) :neutral_face:. To ensure testing here I did a lot of transactions with all existing pairs (as in the screenshot).

Pool

• Next I tried the Pool feature, here I did Add Liquidity with ETH-crUSDC & crWETH-crUSDC pairs (as in the 2nd screenshot). When I tried to do this Add Liquidity I experienced quite a lot of problems :frowning: , when I tried to Add Liquidity only appeared a continuous display (did not appear to approve in my metamask wallet), then I tried with a small nominal and it worked :grinning: (I think this problem is also like what I address when I do Swap, Supply too much crUSDC :slight_smile: ).

My conclusion:
I think this Testnet is very good, both in terms of transaction speed, features, appearance & UI, I like this. My suggestion is maybe the supply of crUSDC should be reduced (I don’t understand the supply why it can be too much) because I see in the community quite a lot of people who fail when doing Add Liquidity because of the supply of crUSDC. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

overall everything went smoothly and had no problems
with the bridge and swap they work great and had no issues and fast time transactions.
satisfied

swap transactions fail more often, because the nominal amount from eth to usdc is very much different or not suitable, so swaps are required with a very low nominal

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase of testnet. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals on the day mainnet arrives.

I was unable to add liquidity

awesome project i have tried all the features. I hope this project can be even better when mainnet arrives. need to improve like UI/UX or other menu. I believe in the dev and team behind all of this! warm greetings from me.

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

0x71d916c74BAE3C89bf9F96d9E86193cf879De59E

transactions for swaps often fail but for add liquidity and remove liquidity there are no problems

from the user interface, I think it is very easy to understand and the use of colours is also interesting. Sorry I just gave feedback

hello team, all features are running well. there are only a few website appearances that are not good, maybe from the unresponsive css.
Thank You
for the whole good
LFG

I am also having this same issue. Everything else that I’ve used on the testnet has run pretty smoothly.

swap and liquid easilly and so smooth fast
from the user interface, I think it is very easy to understand and the use of colours is also interesting.
but there are some things that are disturbing such as the placement of elements that are not in place and the use of very bad fonts, therefore it seems that it would be more interesting if it was improved by using fonts that fit the theme and the use of elements that fit the place.

a great effort bears a tangible result. testnet is perfect and running as expected, I really hope this project can provide positive things for the community when launch day arrives

Cheap transaction fees, Fast, easy to implement, easy to use, good security.

swapping in hop exchange is to slow

cant add liq

great app, but to slow in swapping