Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

uniswap poll can’t use, error code

I’m just here to share my experience.
About some things that happened when trying to testnet linea.
There have been several transactions that I did here, the error occurred repeatedly. Like a failed bridge or a failed swap.
The problem that occurs here is not only that, according to my experience the cost of gas is also very expensive.
From the start I tried this testnet, gas fees were very expensive and it drained my balance.
Is this something normal or is this really a mistake?
IDK
As for the bridge feature, so far it’s still good and errors rarely occur.
But when swapping, there are lots of errors or failures. And also when adding liquidity pool, I can’t do this because some of the transactions I made were not successful.
I don’t know the problem, when I try to add a pool and press the confirm button, the transaction doesn’t happen like it’s not responding.
I need advice and help.

need extra patience to do it, I’ve been doing this for 7 days. The swap feature is smooth if working hours are empty, in my opinion. Add liquidity is underway, hope it goes well, success linea team. This project really tests your patience.

I’m using hop bridge to Linea chain and creating liquidiy pools Linea ETH on hop’s platform.
Everythnig works fine. Sometimes transactions are pending, but there are no any big issue.

Still can swap to crUSDC

hello sir, I want to give you a little report… please enlighten me about installing liquidity, sir, the ellor system often happens…

1 Like

made a couple of swaps, added liquidity on the Uni, I do not see my liquidity on the hop.exchange USDC-hUSDC on linea

1 Like

Still have issue for adding liquidity in uniswap. When deposit eth to mes protocol it took a long time to arrive

2 Likes

on uniswap can’t add liquidi, error

1 Like

Can add liquidi in uniswap

1 Like

Uniswap error,add liquidi not support this moment

2 Likes

Swap too long and allways error when I made Add Liquidity.

1 Like

tried swapping and add liquidity on Hop, working fine. Uniswap pools not working, swap to Crusdc only working with very low liquidity. Deposit and swap on MES protocol working well. Bridging to and from Goerli working smooth.

I was not able to remove some liquidity until I enabled the collect as crWETH button.

If you select 0.3% or 1%, you will get the error in the screenshot.

i didn’t have problem with Uni

i do bridge, swap on hop protocol and uniswap working fine and fast

0xF9E613D621988FdbC5E2e4Ff5bb9Fae311a0bff0

Smooth app

3 Likes

yup…bridge and liqidity pools on hop working super smooth