PoH of Verax using Testnet Voyage NFT original recipient Intract

Sorry if this isn’t the right place but I’m not able to get support over Intract and maybe Linea can pressure them to have an action regarding this (we have till Dec 19th to complete the PoH).
Tried more then 8 times to get the Verax verification after my Testnet Voyage NFT original recipient is verified (Group 1 attestations). Every time I request the verification wait for 20 minutes and each of the 8 attempts the result is always the same: “Verification Failed” red message. Hope we can get any help regarding this. Best and thanks in advance and wish all a great weekend as well and keep a great voyage!

1 Like

You also need to do 2 tasks in Group 2, have you done that?

2 Likes

Thanks for the info but I thought it was 1 from group 1 OR 2 from 2nd group?? I’ll check it out again. Best!

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem and did task 1 in group 1 and task 2 and 5 in group 2… all fees has been deducted and it shows i passed on each website… however when i get back to intract my verification keep failing. I clear the cache, i made sure my wallet is the right one and it keeps failing. Any help would be hightly appreciated

3 Likes

Reach out to the Intract team:

2 Likes