OpenBlock shows zero points, while I've participated in multiple campaigns

I’ve participated in Linea Voyage, Linea Park and the Surge, I even have the Early Adoptor Flag and received XP in my wallet, but the OpenBlock dashoard shows zero points. Please help

1 Like

Reasons for that can be multiple. Did you register with a code? In what protocol did you provide liquidity? Did you make sure you did it correctly for that respective protocol, check with them directly.

LXP has nothing to do with Surge.

I have the same problem… I went through the entire testnet, I have Alpha. 300+ transactions on the mainnet! completely Linea Park! Maintained 0.1+ eth liquidity in Layer Bank supply with collateral! And in the table I have 0 points, but EA! What does it mean? and who can I contact directly to solve this problem? Thank you…

Layerbank is not part of the protocols at the launch of Surge. Always check Openblock website for valid protocols and tokens being part of Surge. Always DYOR

Why then did they give me the Early user achievement if Layerbank is not part of the protocols at the launch of Surge?

at first I really liked using the Linea network… Everything was very interesting and it’s clear that the developers take things very seriously… But over time it gets worse and worse… this circumstance is very sad… very (And now it’s also affected me directly… You know how unpleasant it is to realize that I did everything possible to the maximum, and now I’m lagging behind the community because of some kind of inconsistency… I heard you, but I still hope that this is really some kind of bug and I still They will also accrue what they honestly deserved…

Registered with a code since the 26th of April and got the confirmation, see screenshot. But also I got XP’s in my wallet. Why is that not reflected? I staked with KelpDAO

For EA multiplier, it was pre-Surge and the conditions to get it were different than actual participation in Surge. Make sure you inform yourself correctly of how things work. There is no inconsistency, just a lack of self-informing on your part in this case. Make sure you DYOR always.

2 Likes

KelpDAO is not part of the protocols at the launch of Surge. Always check Openblock website for valid protocols and tokens being part of Surge. Always DYOR

You having LXP in your wallet has absolutely nothing to do with Surge. Surge will drop LXP-L, different from LXP.

1 Like

Clear, my bad. Will check it, thanks for your help

1 Like