Share Your Feedback Here! 💭

Everything works well, fast, clear and accessible.

As for me it good project, I really liked it, at first works fast and does not hang.

all good working,very interesting project

1 Like

This project exceeded my expectations, I was very pleased.

2 Likes

I deployed a smart contract for new coin smoothly and fast enough

1 Like

It was a pleasure to work with Linea.
What I enjoy the most were fast time transactions and smoothly system.
<3

1 Like

The interface is good and attractive. Everything works quickly and correctly.

1 Like

The platform works correctly and quickly. It’s good

1 Like

everything is wonderful. Congratulations on the project!

1 Like

it’s done, I did it in just a few minutes, because the web is very smooth without any problems, the faucet is also very smooth unlike on other websites where there are always errors

1 Like

The features BRIDGE on Hop Exchange & SWAP (any pair) on Uniswap are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely:

1. the transaction is fast
  2. Elegant and easy to use
  3. the user can understand the menu perfectly
  4. There are no defects in the design
  5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success.

BUT, i got error when i add Liquidity on Uniswap with any pair & any amount. Solve it please !

1 Like

l do add ligudity today And this part used to have problems and could not be done, but now it is fast and there was no problem…

Thank you for the opportunity to test! everything went well with me and there were no problems
with the bridge and the swap, they work and the transactions are super fast! When swapping my generated / deploy tokens, there were difficulties at first, but then I figured it out. I look forward to a future together!

a great effort bears a tangible result. testnet is perfect and running as expected, I really hope this project can provide positive things for the community when launch day arrives. I can’t wait for it!

Its a roller coaster adding liquidity and staking it takes time to put the exact amount.

Im Already Test The tesnet…

1. i have try to Bridge Goerli to Linea it smoot and fast…

2. After That i try to swap ETH Linea —> crWETH it smoot and Succes and I try to swap ETH Linea ----> crUSDC 3 times i try is fail… until the fifth time it just worked and succes swap…

1. i Try To convert To on site goerli hop exchange
    from WETH — hETH it’s Faster And No bugs…

4 and I try to add Liquidity Pools WETH pair hETH it smoot and faster

5 last i would to try Widraw ETH Linea To Goerli ETH

Actually I have been trying the site from some week now …maybe it was congested and a lot of people are on the site …I was able to find my way in today it was a smart site and transaction went smoothly but was bit difficult to get bridging was cool , swapping was fantastic and add and removing liquidity was superb. Great job team …godd work ahead

Wallet:
0x877902134b4503aa0A5a29259961Fa536A14f01a

I think that Linea is a good project that will grow rapidly, but to achieve that, several notes must be fixed before Linea is launched. problems occur with swap and liquidity bugs and the long time it takes to make these transactions. I hope this problem can be resolved quickly by the Linea team.

Had trouble when adding liquidity pool for all pair, had to try several times, sometimes succeded sometime no response.

Everything is great i didnt faced any problems :+1: