Need to connect with Linea BD for ecosystem help

Hi Linea Team,

I’m Mark, marketing manager at Micro3. We’re building super DeSoc aggregator, with the aim to tokenize worldwide user’s engagement.

Micro3 has been running on Linea for 8 months and we’ve been ranked 3rd in the Dapp with highest traction on Linea this Q2. We normally have 10K DAU and 1M NFT+ minted on Linea

I’d love to reach out to more support from Linea, especially from BD and ecosystem support because my last contact, Suzie, she’s not responding to request anymore. Love to hear back from you all.

About us: micro3io | Link3.to

My telegram: Telegram: Contact @times2030

Hey @markmicro3 it most likely has been because she has been out of office, can you try following up with her again?

If not we will contact her and let her know too

1 Like

Hi @nakedwinnie, I tried to reach Suzie from July 23, but getting no response from her or anyone else from the team. If you can, please let her know. And if she’s not available at the moment, can you help me to connect with any of your BD still active on duty?

Much appreciate

Hi @markmicro3 thanks for sharing, let us share your message with the team :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Star. Appreciate that

2 Likes

Or you can DM on Telegram, happy to chat over there as well

@markmicro3 I shared your message with the team, in your case, the appropriate procedure should be to fill out the form you can find here Welcome to the Linea Project Submission Form!
Thank you so much for contacting us, in case you need further assistance please let us know :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Star, I think I already filled out this form 5 months ago. Then, I was directed to meet with Suzie and other team members like Cathy, Da-bing, Ema and Laura. But at the moment, everyone is unable to connect. So is there any chance that you can have me connected to a new BD / or your team member still active on duty?

I think it’s the best way. If we need help, we can chat and request instanly. Waiting for the response from the form should take months to do so.

Thank you so much. Look fwd to your reply then

2 Likes

Got it! :pray: thank you so much for letting me know, I’ll share all these details with the team and we will give you an answer, Thank you so much for your patience :heart:

2 Likes

We have let Suzie know, she will reconnect with you as soon as possible!

2 Likes