I can't join Discord

3class service not support poh and not solve error

Bad service linea but dislike :-1:

I am supporter but i am not happy lose support

Hello,
I can’t log into Linea discord and gives this message “Unable to accept invite”
I changed my username, display name and profile picture; But it didn’t solve :((
My ID: 932660367635664916

You were banned and won’t be unbanned

Two weeks ago my wallet was hacked and most of my assets were stolen
After my wallet was hacked, I changed my Windows OS and after that I realized that I was removed from the discord Linea discord! I do not know how it happened!
I wanted to rejoin Lina’s discord to ask some questions about connecting my new wallet and Linea XPs.

Is it possible to rejoin Discord?

Your account won’t be unbanned sorry

You were banned and won’t be unbanned

For breaking server rules

Hi! I can’t join Linea Discord. I’m getting an error “Unable to accept invite”. Judging by the posts above, it’s most likely due to the fact that I was banned. But I have no idea why this could have happened. I did not breaking server rules. I am an active member of Linea Voyage. If this is still a ban, please unban me. Thank you in advance! My ID:404198551678353409.

You’ve been unbanned. In the future, when posting on the forums or anywhere else, don’t post same thing in multiple places, it’s spam.

Got it. Thank you !

Hi there, I am trying to get into the discord but keep receiving this message :

Can you please help?

Many thanks

Sorry I forgot to mention my ID : 1217045886744530988

Thank you for your help !

Change username and profile picture

Hello. I can’t join the Discord. My ID 813105139060834315. Returns the error “Unable to accept the invitation”. I tried changing my avatar and username, but nothing helped. Please help!

Hi. You will need to change your username and display name to rejoin. No cyrilic characters.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi team, i’m the same problem with the acces to your disscord. My ID: 1121494234294394932, can you help me? I have more than 1500 xlp but i can’t look the new anouncements

Change username and profile picture

Hi lianeans team,

wen i try to acces to discord by invitation, it shows this:

image

Its possible to acces? my discord is 1105942858252439572